GET YOUR FREE AUSSIE FATBLAST SECRETS AND AUDIO NOW!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Another Reason Not To Eat Deli Meat

If you have been following my readings for anytime now, you will realise that I am not a fan of processed foods.

In fact, you should really be limiting your intake of this stuff if you want to optimise your fat loss.

If you are still eating this rubbish for lunch every day, here's a great reason to turf it.

Especially if you live in Canada.

It seems our Canadian friends have been dropping like flies after eating this rubbish.

15 people to date have died from eating contaminated deli meat from a plant in Toronto, while 29 cases of listeriosis have been confirmed with another 31 suspected.

I don't know about you, but I for one will not be tempted next time I'm at the supermarket.

Stick to Salmon, Tuna or grilled Chicken instead for your lunch meats.

Don't let fear hold you back

No comments: