GET YOUR FREE AUSSIE FATBLAST SECRETS AND AUDIO NOW!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sweat It Out With This Fatblasting Workout

Yeah it's a scorcher outside today. And yesterday for that matter, and pretty much every other day if you're out in the west!

But all is good.

I'd rather this than it being cold and snowed under like our mates on the other side of the world suffering through their cold snaps.

That's what Australia is about. Hot Summers.

Don't whinge about it.

Make the most of it.

I am hanging for that first taste of a cold beer this afternoon. My favourite thing to do on a hot day, but before that I'll be putting some money in the body bank with another one of my fatblasting workouts.

I'll be doing it outside and I won't be using the heat as an excuse.

The Aussie Fatblast way means nothing else than just getting your workout done without excuses.

Don't make excuses, make opportunities.

This is what I'll be doing this afternoon - it's short n sweet but it'll get my heart rate up and I'll deserve that elusive cold beer afterwards.

100 Jumps on Skipping Rope
50 Star Jumps
10 Up Downs
repeat x 5

Estimated time will be approx 15 mins but I'll be feeling it.

Give it a try and let me know how you go

No comments: