GET YOUR FREE AUSSIE FATBLAST SECRETS AND AUDIO NOW!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's Like Banging Your Head Against a Brick Wall

Sometimes the more things change the more they stay the same.

I get to witness a bit in my travels as a Sydney Fat Loss Expert but more and more often I still see the same types of mistakes that people are making when it comes to their training methods.

I am assuming these people are training for fat loss as they seem to be carrying a bit of extra baggage (no disrespect intended) so I want to take a few minutes to dispell a few fitness myths, and fat loss myths.

Myth # 1:

You don't want to train heavy 'cause you'll get big.

I am seeing this more and more often. Maybe it's becoming more prominent because the weather is warming up here and more and more people are training outside.

But it is time this myth is put to rest once and for all.

If you are female YOU WILL NOT GET BIG if you train with heavy weights.

One of my favourite things is to see my clients, especially my female clients lifting more weight or doing chin ups without any assistance when other people are training light and training like a princess!

You need to lift a force that will allow you to burn more body fat.

This counts for you too fellas.

This morning I saw a big fella doing skull crushers with weight plates that would've equalled 5 kilos on each hand.

Not heavy enough champ.

Besides, the skull crushers aren't really a big bang for your buck exercise to maximise fat loss results is it?

More training myths on Thursday and I might even address the big bang theory of mine.

Until then, I strongly recommend you check out the Aussie Fatblast Success System to find out how you should be training!

We aren't afraid to go heavy here.

You shouldn't be either.

http://www.aussiefatblast.com

Don't let fear hold you back!

No comments: