GET YOUR FREE AUSSIE FATBLAST SECRETS AND AUDIO NOW!

Friday, October 3, 2008

The Maniac's Got Me Pumped!

I just got off the phone after having another Aussie Fatblast Hotseat call with a bloke known as "The Maniac Mental Skills Coach", Tommy Pavia and to tell you the truth, I feel like I could run through a brick wall.

This bloke is a master of mastering the six inches between your ears.

He is know as the Maniac because of his passion and his drive and I left the line with a great insight to the man himself and some great pointers for getting things happening in my life.

This call will be one of the bonuses that you can get your hands on when the Aussie Fatblast system officially launches on October 20.

This call alone will be worth your price of admission alone.

Also, if you are needing a kick up the backside with getting your fat loss results happening, I have the solution for you.

Yesterday I launched the DPM Insiders Success Team - my business name is DPM Performance.

If you want to find out what it is all about and how I can help accelerate your fat loss results GUARANTEED, you need to check out my post right here

No comments: