GET YOUR FREE AUSSIE FATBLAST SECRETS AND AUDIO NOW!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Loving Hill Sprints

I love training outside in the great outdoors.

I had a cancellation this morning coz a client was sick so I had some time to kill before my next session.

I had a couple of choices:

1) Read my latest Dan Kennedy monthly newsletter

2) Train

3) Waste it by doing nothing

If you've been reading my stuff for a while now you'll realise that number 3 wasn't even an option and I'll get my Dan Kennedy reading session in later this arvo which meant there was only 1 other option left.

Of course I had a great training session.

Time was short, I had about 15 minutes to get things done.

So I parked the car at Observatory Hill and got stuck into some road hill sprints - one of my recommended exercises to maximise fat loss in the Aussie Fatblast program.

I knocked over 10 Hill Sprints, simply just sprinting up the hill - which is a good incline and long length by the way and walked down for my recovery.

My lungs were bursting after reaching the top and the walk back down the hill had the legs feeling a bit jelly like but that's the name of the game.

Maximise fat loss results in minimal time - Aussie Fatblast style.

Don't let fear hold you back - just get out and do it!

No comments: