GET YOUR FREE AUSSIE FATBLAST SECRETS AND AUDIO NOW!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gratitude Part 2

Yesterday on my other blog I created a list of things that I was thankful for.

Seeing as today is Thanksgiving Day over in the States, I wanted to continue the post as I realised after posting that there were a few other things that I am thankful for.

So, here is part 2 of my Gratitude post.

* First and foremost, I am thankful for my health. I have realised through injuries I have had in the past that we often take our health for granted until you don't have it. I try not to do that anymore.

* I am thankful for being able to live in the best country in the world.

* I am thankful for being able to work in a city like Sydney and in locations that people travel half way around the world to visit.

* I am thankful that my girlfriend is an amazing cook

* I am thankful for my mates that I have had since I was at school.

* I am thankful that I am my own boss and don't have to work under people that I do not respect any longer

* I am thankful that I have never been tempted to try cigarettes or illegal drugs

* I am thankful for that first sip of a cold beer on a hot day

* I am thankful that I am able to pick up my new car tomorrow and be in a position to be able to purchase one

* I am thankful for the weekend away with my family that I will be enjoying tomorrow

* I am thankful that Christmas is only 5 weeks away from today and that I get to spend time with my family over this period

* I am thankful for the tough times that I have endured because they have made me who I am today

No comments: