GET YOUR FREE AUSSIE FATBLAST SECRETS AND AUDIO NOW!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Creeping Up Slowly

If you've read my other blog you probably would've seen how excited I am about my new Aussie Fatblast Audio Hotseat Interrogations that I've just recently completed work on.

I gave you some inside mail about what type of fat loss secrets that you are going to get your hands on (for free mind you) but I kept it under my hat about telling you who it is that I have interviewed, or who interviewed me.

For a start, I've got a few mates from the States - BJ Gaddour and Ben Warstler giving up some great tips that you must listen to.

The World's Busiest Dad, Chris Lopez gives up some great time management tips during his Hotseat Interrogation.

I've also got an Aussie on board, Amelia Burton who has some great insights into training busy people that you really need to hear.

The last interrogation sees Noel Lyons, one of the UK's finest Fat Loss Experts, putting the blow torch on me to find out some great motivation secrets. I really enjoyed chatting to Noel and it was a 6am interview!

I think I came across alright for that time of morning...

I think you'll agree that with all of these interviews that I've created something that will deliver enough information to absolutely guarantee your fat loss results over the coming weeks and into 2009.

I tell you, I'm really looking forward to hearing from you and all the other listeners when its released on 10th December.

But here's the thing.

The only place you can get a copy is by signing up right here as I've donated the whole thing to an amazing project called 12 DAYS OF FITNESS where over 250 of the world's leading fitness experts are giving away free information on how to get into tip top shape... yes, for FREE!

This was going to be a real deal product where people paid some good coin for all of this info but Dax Moy twisted my arm into including it on his 12 Days promo.

The bloke used to be in the special forces so he can be pretty convincing when he needs to be!

Not a bad Christmas gift right?

Like I said, it goes live on Dec 10 but beat the rush and make sure you register now.

Half a million people are expected to take part this time around and I don't want you to miss out.

Your site once again if you missed the hyperlink is

http://www.12daysoffitness.com

What's your excuse?

Fire UP!

1 comment:

Noe Lyons said...

Dan - this is an awesome "giveaway"; all fit pros mentioned are known internationally for their work. Kudos to you for putting all this together!