GET YOUR FREE AUSSIE FATBLAST SECRETS AND AUDIO NOW!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fat Loss Results Experts: Nice to Get a Mention

One of my followers on Twitter, Stephen Cooper (i just signed up on wednesday) was kind enough to mention me in his top 10 fat loss professsionals to follow.

I am swimming out of my depth with the caliber of these people - I consider Craig Ballantyne to be a mentor to me and Dax Moy is someone who I learn a lot from as well, but I'll take any wrap that I can get!

You can see more of what Stephen writes on his blog here

This was the big list of fat loss results experts to follow:

1. Craig Ballantyne: @craigballantyne Twitter Bio Helping you gain muscle & lose fat with short workouts...and NO CARDIO!

2. Valerie Waters: @valeriewaters Twitter Bio Celebrity Trainer & Fitness Fanatic

3. Vince DelMonte: @vincedelmonte Twitter Bio Muscle Building Expert

4. Arnel Franco: @fitnessvip Twitter Bio Six Pack Abs Expert

5. Scott Tousignant: @TheFitB Twitter Bio Fat Loss Expert, Author and Speaker

6. Dax Moy: @daxmoy No Twitter Bio

7. Angie Schumacher: @angieschumacher Twitter Bio I am a Certified Personal Trainer who does private training and also fitness boot camps!

8. Daniel Munday: @DanielMunday Twitter Bio Fat Loss Expert based in Sydney, Australia - loves to train and help people lose fat.

9. Scott Colby: @scottcolby Twitter Bio Six-pack abs, burn stubborn belly fat and get a flat sexy stomach with no crunches

10. Zach Even-Esh: @ZEvenEsh Twitter Bio None

Funnily enough 8 was my old rugby number so it's quite fitting to be sitting there.

Thanks for the wrap Stephen, and I look forward to connecting with you on Twitter more often!

No comments: