GET YOUR FREE AUSSIE FATBLAST SECRETS AND AUDIO NOW!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fast Bodyweight Workouts for Busy People

Ok, here's the story.

Yesterday I was under the pump.

My Mondays are a lot busier than they were the last couple of months which is great! It means business is going well and there are plenty of busy people who are out there in need of a fat loss solution.

I knew I had scheduled in a workout for the afternoon and I missed it.

Yes, it even happens to us professionals! I had a bunch of work I needed to get through and that was my priority so I didn't go home and spend all night chained to the computer.

Probably sounds familiar right?

Now, I knew that I couldn't just blow out that session and write it off.

I needed a solution and I need a fast session that got my heart rate up and would help me with my fat loss goals.

I got home from my last session at 7pm and knew that it was now or never. So I got out some tunes, cranked the cd player up and went into my office to get a fast training session in before dinner.

This one was a killer. It was a bodyweight workout that got my heart rate up and kept it up for the whole session.

I was dying afterwards and dripping with sweat.

I took a leaf out of my girlfriends book who did this workout earlier yesterday morning. This is what I knocked out.

50 Star Jumps

10 Up Downs

20 Plyometric Jumps

10 Body Blasts

20 Squat Jumps

Repeat x 3

How long did it take?

9 minutes!

Doesn't sound like much does it?

But I challenge you to make it happen when you think you don't have the time to train.

Get it done and make this interval training bodyweight workouts the staple of your fat loss program.

It beats sitting on the lounge watching re-runs of Two and a Half Men!

What's your excuse?
Fire UP and get it done!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Here is a great article about motivation
in the gym. It helped me!

http://emergevictoriousoverfat.com/2009/01/exercise-as-power-source/

Bill Starr, CEO, My Life List said...

Mate, loved this. Goal on Top of My List is to lose 25Ibs so love how quick I can do this! You may want to check out www.mylifelist.org for a great new website that uses the power of social networking to help people achieve their goals!!
Would love it if you became a member and shared some of your Life List goals and stories!!
CREATE. ACT. CELEBRATE.™
Bill Starr
CEO, My Life List™
http://twitter.com/mylifelist

Daniel Munday said...

thanks Bill - glad you like! Good luck on the 25lbs goal.

I'll check out your site.

cheers,
Daniel
http://www.aussiefatblast.com

Michael Bulva - SoloStrength said...

Really good to come across your blog Daniel. For those that share your feelings, they may be interested in learning of a very versatile support system for bodyweight work and stretching called SoloStrength. We couldn't agree more with your philosophies and would love to work with you! Keep up the good work! SOLOSTRENGTH.com is our site, and my blog links is attached. Let me know your thoughts! We have gone international in a very short time and should be available in Australia soon!