GET YOUR FREE AUSSIE FATBLAST SECRETS AND AUDIO NOW!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Weight Loss Workout to Cool Down this Summer

Ok, we've been in a bit of a heat wave the last week or two here in Sydney.

But who's complaining?

Not me.

It could be worse.

We could be in the middle of a massive cold snap like our mates over in North America and Europe are. Give me the summer weather anyday.

I am not a fan of the cold!

So, what can you do to ensure that your weight loss workouts are still on track this summer?

I know that you want to see optimal fat loss results so you just can't give up on the training "because it's hot outside".

Don't make excuses.

That isn't the Aussie Fatblast way.

Do this simple routine in the pool.

It will take you 10 minutes and you will get your heart rate up as well as getting the benefits to help you get the fat loss results and the body that you deserve.

Also, you get to see some pretty sweet sights from my hotel pool when I was in Santorini last year!

No comments: