GET YOUR FREE AUSSIE FATBLAST SECRETS AND AUDIO NOW!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Spin Bike Workouts for Great Fat Loss Results

Have you ever done a great cycle workout on a spin bike?

Seriously, if you haven't you are missing out. It is one of the best interval training methods when you are looking for optimum fat loss results.

I prefer a spin bike to the usual exercise bike that you would find in a gym because it gives you a much smoother ride experience.

It also feels more like you are riding a real bike.

The only downside to a spin bike is that you cannot see what level you are working at so it is harder to compare your progess.

But that is a sacrfice I am willing to pay for a better workout.

I am going to be hitting my spin bike this arvo for a big interval training session.

I recently purchased a second hand one for a steal - $65 from a gym that I train some clients out of who were going through an equipment refit.

That is a steal for a Schwinn bike that granted, may have had 3 years of hard use, but it is still a lot better than the older one we used to have that was on it's last legs.

My workout today will involve me doing Tabatas on the bike - 20 seconds sprinting flat out followed by 10 seconds of recovery. This goes on for 4 minutes - 8 rounds total.

I'll be going through this for 3 rounds - 16 minutes of total work.

It is a really tough workout that really gets the heart rate going.

I use Workout Muse for my audio soundtrack. I just press play on the iPod and it tells me when to work and when to rest. I don't even have to look at the stop watch.

Seriously, this product is well worth your investment. You can find out more information by clicking here

I will be smashed afterwards but it'll be worth it.

No comments: