GET YOUR FREE AUSSIE FATBLAST SECRETS AND AUDIO NOW!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We Might As Well Win

As you may have read on my other blog yesterday, I was in Adelaide on the weekend for the Tour Down Under.

While there I had the privilege to meet and have my photo taken with Lance Armstrong's coach, team manager, mentor, call him what you will, Johan Bruyneel.

I met him during a book signing for his new book "We Might As Well Win".

It sums up what he told Lance the moment Lance decided he wanted to come back to cycling after beating cancer all those years ago.

I love that attitude!

There's no point in doing anything half arsed so we might as well win is a great attitude to have don't you think?

I can't wait to get into the book (I am just about to finish Richard Branson's latest book which is a great read by the way).

I am really keen to get inside the mind of the champion team and see what makes them tick as well as they do.


No comments: