GET YOUR FREE AUSSIE FATBLAST SECRETS AND AUDIO NOW!

Monday, July 14, 2008

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

I'm feeling sore.

I finished my workout about 45 minutes ago and I am already hurting!

I love it.

Some say I'm a sadist.

Some say I'm worse.

But the same people who say that are the ones who wish they were fitter.

They wish they were slimmer.

They wish they didn't have that spare tyre.

Or their bingo wings.

The people who don't whinge are the ones that get results.

Want results?

Try this Aussie Fatblast inspired workout that I just got through at Observatory Hill:

Dynamic Warm Up. See the video here

1a) Decline T Push Ups x 10 (5 on each side)
1b) Mixed Grip Recline Rows x 10 (1 hand over hand grip, 1 hand underhand grip)
REPEAT x 2

2a) 1 Arm Squat Press x 10 each side
2b) 1 Arm Snatch x 10 each side
REPEAT x 2

3a) Rockin Hover x 1min
3b) Floor Trunk Extensions x 20
REPEAT x 2 but substitute Rockin Hover for Side to Side Hover in 2nd set

STRETCH

Enjoy the burn.

What's your excuse?

Fire UP!

No comments: