GET YOUR FREE AUSSIE FATBLAST SECRETS AND AUDIO NOW!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Are You Freaking Kidding Me?

I've seen the "future" of fat loss products.

Are You Freaking Kidding Me?

Unfortunately no.

When you find out what I am talking about you will realise why I had the words "future" in inverted commas.

You see I subscribe to Google Alerts to keep me up to date with latest information on certain key words that I am interested in.

One of those key words being Aussie Fatblast.

So guess what pops up in my inbox today on the latest google alert.

Generic Fatblast Extreme

So I was curious to see what else was called fatblast.

This is what the description of Generic Fatblast Extreme is (as copied from the webpage):

Fatblast Extreme is an advanced fat-binding supplement that removes fat from the foods you eat.

Are You Freaking Kidding Me?

Why on God's earth would you want to REMOVE the fat from the food that you eat?

Does this mean that if you eat nuts which are all protein and HEALTHY fats that all the goodness is taken out of them - making it wasted calories that you have just consumed.

Yep, it seems like it does.

Does that mean that fat people can eat whatever they want, Big Macs, Fries and all of that gear and have the fat automatically taken out of it?

Yep, it seems like it does.

But I guess I get the last laugh.

Underneath the section where it says Extreme Fatblast on the web all of the postings on every page are from my Aussie Fatblast videos from You Tube!

Hah!

Hopefully the poor people who have found that site by some misinformed person will see the links and finally learn the truth about what it takes to burn body fat.

If they read the Aussie Fatblast Secrets Revealed FREE report the misinformed punters will see why low fat foods are not good for us.

If low fat foods are no good for fat loss results, imagine how bad fat free foods are for you.

So if fat free foods are bad for you, can you understand the significance of how bad a supplement that actually REMOVES fat from your foods is?

I can't stress this enough.

Fat IS essential in your foods.

Don't be fooled by any man in a white coat who tries to tell you otherwise.

No comments: