GET YOUR FREE AUSSIE FATBLAST SECRETS AND AUDIO NOW!

Monday, July 7, 2008

CHEAT YOUR WAY TO FAT LOSS

Okay, I confess.

I cheated.

Yep, I got caught red handed.

What on earth am I talking about?

No, I didn't cheat on my girlfriend.

What I did cheat on though was my eating plan. And I do it every week!

I love my cheat meals.

They don't make up the whole part of my diet like some people and I don't have one every day.

But what I do allow myself is a total of 4 cheat meals a week.

I figure I eat over 40 meals a week - at least 6 a day and times that by 7 days in a week and you get 42.

As I am pretty active I eat a bit more than 6 meals a day on most days, normally every 2 hours or so.

So I figure if I have no more than 10% of my meals as cheat meals, I can still live my life and get the fat loss results that I want.

I also like to have my cheat meals on the weekend so I can remain discplined and focused throughout the week. The weekends are also the time that I am more likely to be out for dinner with friends and want to enjoy the menu - like the Lobster mornay I had on Saturday night!

What do I class as a cheat meal?

Anything with wheat or gluten in it for starters.

I don't eat that stuff during the week and rarely on a weekend.

Or anything that I would not classify as part of my healthy eating plan.

So that means any slices that my girlfriend might bake - she loves to bake!

Or that may mean having a drink, which I am not doing at the moment. 5 weeks and counting since my last sip of alcohol.

I think you get the picutre by now.

Cheat your way to fat loss by enjoying no more than 4 cheat meals a week.

You can remain a sane person, still be social and still get the fat loss results you want.

What's your excuse?

Fire UP!

No comments: