GET YOUR FREE AUSSIE FATBLAST SECRETS AND AUDIO NOW!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What Do Gordon Ramsay and I Have In Common?

Did that title capture your eye?

So what do we have in common?

The use of the 'F Bomb'? Some may say yes.

A funny accent? Only if you are not from Australia you may think so.

A great chef? That is debatable although I think I go alright just quietly!

So, what do we have in common?

I just finished watching an episode of his show "The F Word" that I taped on Monday night. It's past my bedtime so i gotta tape it!

Anyway, Gordon said something that made me smile, apart from his frequent 'F Bombs'.

He mentioned how one of his colleagues was always harping on about the benefits of a low fat diet and how he thought it was all a load of ... well, you know what he would say about that!

Do you think that Gordon may have seen a copy of my Aussie Fatblast Secrets Revealed Report where on page 5 I talk about the real truth about low fat foods.

Chances are no, but did you read the report. If not why not?

I've also posted about this on here last month

With pioneering chefs like Gordon Ramsay leading the way, the mainstream will eventually catch on to the fact that low fat foods will actually make you fat.

Next time you're at the supermarket, forget about the processed low fat rubbish and go the real deal hollyfield or better still give the packaged stuff a miss and stick with fresh fruits, vegetables, protein sources and water.

Might sound boring to some, but they are the ones who have enough belly fat to last a summer in the Sahara.

No comments: