GET YOUR FREE AUSSIE FATBLAST SECRETS AND AUDIO NOW!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Aussie Fatblast Recommends Workout Muse

If you have been reading my stuff for a while now, you would know that I don't usually plug other peoples products very often.

Well today, I'm going to make an exception as this ground-breaking program really gets the Aussie Fatblast thumbs up.

One of my mates, and fellow mastermind group member BJ Gaddour's Workout Muse is a must check out for any fitness pro or person just keen to train seriously.

BJ had the genius idea to put together music that you can work out to when you do your interval training.

The end result, is you don't have to look at your stopwatch to know when to stop and go and you can concentrate on maximising your BURN baby!

You can check out the workout muse phenomenon and download your free sample workout track (which is a great interval set that I like to do from time to time) here.

As a heads up, there are 2 categories - 1 for fitness professionals and one for the general punter who just wants to get a burn on.

Check it out, I personally love it and am looking forward to my next WM themed interval set tomorrow!

He's got some killer content and bonuses to match - I even get a jersey on his bonuses!

once again, that link http://dpmperform.workoutmus.hop.clickbank.net/

No comments: