GET YOUR FREE AUSSIE FATBLAST SECRETS AND AUDIO NOW!

Friday, September 19, 2008

The Dogg's In Trouble

I was reading yesterday that Nate Dogg, the gangsta rapper of Regulate and Nobody Does It Better fame has suffered his second stroke in a year during the week.

It may seem a bit of a surprise to some of you but back in my youth, as a teen and even into my early 20's I used to love my gangsta rap.

No, I'm not a whigga, I just used to like gettin' down with tha pound.

I still don't mind a bit of it these days.

Now back to tha Dogg. Nate Dogg is only 39 and it seems pretty young for someone to suffer not one, but two strokes so I did a little digging.

I know this bloke would have smoked his share of chronic (to borrow a word from Dr Dre's classic that he appeared on) which no doubt would have contributed to his unfortunate situation.

But the big telling point when I dug a little further was that the stroke was caused by his unhealthy eating habits and lifestyle.

Unfortunately for the big fella, he is struggling and not in a good way. Being fed via a tube.

He also has very limited movement.

For a 39 year old bloke to have 2 strokes in a year when he should be in the prime of his life should be a big kick up the backside for all of us.

You simply cannot take your health for granted.

If you practice unhealthy eating habits it catches up with you.

Good luck with your recovery Nate Dogg, I wanna hear that you're back in the game.

Don't let fear hold you back from living a healthy lifestyle.

Start training the Aussie Fatblast way today.

No comments: