GET YOUR FREE AUSSIE FATBLAST SECRETS AND AUDIO NOW!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sabotaging Your Fat Loss

I just sent an email to one of my DPM Performance clients regarding some feedback from her week.

She's been stuck at work and left to eat pretty ordinary food choices.

Which is only sabotaging her fat loss efforts.

Does this sound familiar?

Anyway, I thought I'd share with you my suggestions.

You are sabotaging your success with the take away choices. At least make sure you nail the nutrition side of things even if you can't get in all your normal training sessions.

Tips:

1) make double or triple on the weekend when you have the time and freeze or put in the fridge - that's an extra 2-3 meals that you don't have to cook during the week.

2) do that on both sat and sun and you have 4-6 meals.

3) cook a vege omlette that takes 6 mins. chop the veges while the egg is cooking in the pan and add a can of chickpeas or mixed beans for extra protein.

easy meals.

no excuses in future, you gotta plan ahead.

I posted on my other blog yesterday how the new look Aussie Fatblast inspired food pyramid should look.

Don't let fear hold you back!

No comments: