GET YOUR FREE AUSSIE FATBLAST SECRETS AND AUDIO NOW!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Fat Loss Results So Good It Was Scary

Yesterday was D-day for me.

I've been busting my butt training and being the Guinea Pig for my new smart eating template.

Since getting back from Europe and enjoying the food and drink over there, I was on a mission to get in to better shape than ever before.

So the Aussie Fatblast program got matched with the smart eating principles I've been keeping up my sleeve.

It was the remeasuring day for me yesterday.

How did it go?

Well, to tell you the truth, I was shocked.

In fact, I was kinda scared by how well it went.

Here's the low down:

5/6/08 - back from Europe
Waist: 88cm
Hips: 100.5cm

11/9/08 - Yesterday
Waist: 82.4cm
Hips: 97.8cm

So, that's 5.6cm OFF the waist - and there really wasn't a massive waist to start with

plus 2.8cm off the hips - no wonder why my jeans were falling down without the belt.

AND a loss of 4.5kg on the scales.

Holy you know what.

I knew my fat loss results worked, hey, I've seen it with clients, but when I combined the Aussie Fatblast training template with my new smart eating principles, the fat loss results were just out of this world.

Even I was surprised.

That is how good it went!

So if my Aussie Fatblast methods work for someone who didn't have heaps of body fat to lose to start with, imagine what it can do for someone who has got a bit to drop.

Simple story, the Aussie Fatblast training methods work, and work pretty damn good if I might say so myself.

I am going to be revealing my inner most training secrets next month, so you will have to stay on edge until then.

But it will be worth the wait.

You can bank on that.

Don't let fear hold you back!

No comments: